Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The week that wasn't

I had big plans for this last week but they didn't happen! Hubby had bronchitis and a horrible cough for most of the week and I had something, sore throat,headache, achy limbs, so I spent a lot of time on the couch and bed reading , maybe my body was saying just rest!!
A few things are under way here and awaiting attention,  as of yesterday,
A collection of KOGO squares are decorating the lounge room floor, nearly half way there.

Blocks for the Aussie Hero quilt and a minion quilt are decorating the ironing board

more minions on the sewing machine

The Supervisor has been keeping and eye on me!

The machine and Aussie Hero quilt waiting for some attention..today is the day!!
Happy sewing.


Post a Comment

0 Comments